Thursday, January 21, 2016

Everyone Has a Gift, What Is Yours?


Steve Harvey shares a message with all of us that we each have a gift that if we can identify and use we have the opportunity to lead a very successful and prosperous life. I've been working on being prosperous myself for some time now and that's exactly what I've been trying to do all this time to become prosperous and that is to identify, my gift.

He talks about people being miserable at their job and even though my heart goes out to them I can't help but think about what we would do if we didn't have people that settle in and become satisfied with their jobs. I'm thankful for them.

Still, I am one of those who would like to identify my gift(s?) and become prosperous using my gifts. Since a child I have always been creative and love to make things. Put things together and make it pretty. So there are thousands of others that have this gift so how do I create a niche? Well, I'm still working on that in the meantime I'm just having fun with my all time favorite holiday, Christmas. Yes, I Love Christmas 24/7 and this message that Steve Harvey shares with us feels like a Christmas gift that can be enjoyed all year round.




No comments:

Post a Comment