Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Easter Decorating On My Mind

Spring is on it's way and just like every Holiday I have the best time looking up different crafts and decorating ideas. I know I'll never make it all but it's fun to see all the creativity out there and I manage to make a couple of crafts, put together baskets for my grandchildren and even bake an Easter cake sometimes. Here is a fun looking Easter craft using wine bottles turned upside down to hold candles. I would use a votive holder though just because of the mess if the candle runs over. This beautiful display is made by Etched Glass and More. Please give Etch Glass and More a huge LIKE on Facebook!

The scent of Hyacinth candles would top this Easter decor off nicely. Scroll further down to see how you can order this online.








Hyacinth 
Available in 16oz. candle jar and 6pk. votives








No comments:

Post a Comment