Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bamboo Rain Fragrance Candle

This candle fragrance takes me back to my childhood. My younger sister and I live on the island of Hawaii in the town of Kurtistown. We had so much fruit plants, lilikoi and guava is what I remember the most because my auntie and I would always make jam out of it.

But in the back was a vast bamboo forest that my younger sister and I would always take an escape to. It was beautiful and we would pretend we were in another world of our own making. The trees were so tall and I remember our feet sinking in piles of dead bamboo leaves. One of the things I liked was collecting bamboo shoots and taking them home for our auntie to cook up.

It never fully rained in our bamboo forest but I remember one day it started to drizzle heavily and we ran up back to the house before it started to rain.

That is what this candle fragrance makes me think of, fond memories of my childhood. I no longer have a wonderful bamboo forest in my back yard but I do have special Bamboo Rain fragrance candles to light and take me back.

Available in 9oz., 16oz., and 26oz. jars, 6pk votives, and 16oz. Designer Lid jar candle.






No comments:

Post a Comment