Sunday, January 10, 2016

Decorate For Valentine's Day with Rose Garden Scented Candles

Time to think about Valentine's Day and how we want to decorate our home! I plan to use my Mia Bella Scentsation candles, namely, Rose Garden. I want every room in my home to smell like I'm walking through an English Rose Garden!

This beautiful and intoxicating Rose Garden fragrance candle is available in 9oz. and 16oz. jars. Pictured below is a 9oz. candle and after the photo is a link to a neat tutorial by Love The Country on how you can decorate this jar.





You can change the colors up to match your home decor with this tutorial. Following is a photo of the finished product. Just click on the photo go be redirected to the tutorial ~






Create that romantic ambience using Mia Bella Scentsations Rose Garden Gourment Candles!






No comments:

Post a Comment