Friday, May 13, 2016

Every Day Can Feel Like Christmas

The reason I love Christmas so much is the feeling of happiness I would always have during the holidays and when it went, I wasn't happy as much. But when I would play my Christmas music or watch a Christmas movie out of season I would get back to that happy place.

Becoming a Christian, loving God, praying and growing the Holy Spirit in me has replaced the need to listen to Christmas music or watch a movie, now rather, it's something I do for the complete enjoyment of it. I'm experiencing happiness every day of my life and I still get excited for Christmas!




I have found something else that brings me happiness and that is our new business which is helping me with my health, creating a vehicle to achieve financial and time freedom, AND we get to actually help feed hungry and malnourished children! It's called the Evolv Health HOPE Movement! To find out more just click on that beautiful gif I made above...Every day is Christmas! when there is HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment